Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finals Week!!

Shower went great! So happy how it turned out, and now onto the next one! (I'll be posting pictures of the shower later)

This week is going be crazy for me, so I will be away for a tad bit. Finals weeks is upon me plus I have to work two days this week, which basically means I will have no time until Saturday!
I have a wonderful feeling that my life is only going to get crazier from here on out.
We got the nursery painted this weekend and now I'm only waiting for the crib to arrive, buy(find) a dresser, and glider. Oh boy!

Also we had our doctors appointment yesterday and everything went great(more on that later) but we have to go back every week now! Whoa!!


So....what a beautiful day we had last week, we got so much done, and I got to treat myself with DQ.


Jacket H&M{old, remember it here)} Shirt Gap{old} Only jeans I wearing currently: American Eagle boyfriend jeans{old} Shoes Anthropologie{old}


31 weeks and 3 days here. 
Looking huge right?! Just call me round face. 

xo jess

1 comment:

  1. You are cute and beautiful..Pregnancy suits you and that's the truth young lady :P Looking forward to the pictures..
    Have fun,
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete