Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Antiquing

I'm starting to get very frustrated with the whole vision of my nursery. I have literally been looking for 4 months on the "perfect" antique dresser that I can use for the changing table. I have had two I almost got, but was either to slow or to cheap. I didn't want to spend more than $100 on the actually piece. I am going to be painting it green so I didn't want it to beautiful(I hate ruining a perfect beautiful piece with paint).
This little outing was one of the many "antique malls" we have been to on our search. Still coming up with nothing.
It was fun none-the-less.



 Easy breezy outfits are the goal here! I was 27-28 weeks here?
Boy have I exploded since then.
Scarf: World Market{old} Shirt: Forever 21{similar} Pants: Express Yoga Stretch{here} Jacket: Target Mossimo{old} Boots: DSW Kelly and Katie{similar


xo jess

3 comments:

  1. you look great! :)
    xoxo B.
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beauty!! maternity really suits you!! I love antiques too!! They are so awesome!! You are such an ispiration! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete