Friday, March 14, 2014

Snapshots of my Maternity Style

Just a few different outfits that I wear yet have no one to take my picture.

I still am using all of my old clothes(non-maternity) and I think to my self, I was either wearing overly large clothes before or I was just more fat.
Either way, oh well. I'm not spending $200 on a piece of maternity clothes to only wear one or two times.
no-way.
Still working those heels.
Even my doctor was like whoa.
I would only hope that my outfits would bring some inspiration to other pregnant ladies out there, I am always searching the web or pinterest for outfit ideas!





xo jess

3 comments:

  1. You're looking fabulous Jess! I love the first outfit best! Look at you rocking the heels too! I was like that for my first pregnancy too but by the 2nd I was slopping around in flats! Lol! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits!You look amazing! Such a lucky lady!
    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete