Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ebay Necklaces

These days hampered inside has costed my wallet. 

I now wait anxiously by the door for the mailman every day. He's like Santa, oh I love that mailman of mine!



This Kate Spade necklace is absolutely gorgeous, I will be wearing it to one of my baby showers but have yet to find the perfect dress to go with! Still on the hunt! Retailed for $278. I got it much cheaper!





This is the other beauty I purchased, man I can't wait to style this. 

Others on the radar:



*All photos from ebay


xo jess

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those pink flowers!!!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these necklaces!
    Kiersten Devereaux
    http://devereauxboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this necklace. I've been searching everywhere for chunky necklaces that are a bit different. Love the colour too. Congratulations on being pregnant.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Your blog is beautifully made and am loving your posts.
    Very inspiring! Would you like to follow eachother?
    Looking forward to more amazing posts from you.
    xx
    Natasha
    www.mariposalove.com

    ReplyDelete