Monday, February 17, 2014

Cold Weather Flannel

Brutal Winters are the worst. I think it snows every day, and you know what I hate? Coats. Goodness, I can't stand them, unless it's cute, which there are many cute coats out there.
This was one of those days, it was icing and I was outside taking pictures..without a coat.



American Eagle Vest{old,similar} Abercrombie and Fitch Men's Flannel {here} Abercrombie Jeans{old}Boots{here} American Eagle Belt{here}



Anyone else notice how ROUND my face looks?! uh! The joys of pregnancy...
xo jess

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your vest! Really sick of the snow this winter... I can't wait to not have to wear a big bulky winter coat anymore! Keep warm!

    xo,
    Heather

    www.reverieseventeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love coats but that vest is so great, they are my favourite!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete