Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello 2014~

So this  llllooooonnnnggg break was way longer than ever expected! 

But I do have quite an excuse.


In September I started a job working again, plus going to school, it was a busy quarter. 
And if you follow me on instagram you saw also We are expecting our first child! I'm due May 9th and it was a tough first trimester! But I'm well over half way there, and getting more excited every day to see our little boy face to face. He is a busy little guy and I think half the time he is practicing his soccer moves in there. 
Here's a little of what's been going on. I'm back at school this quarter but I will try to get better at the blogging thing again! 










 xo jess

1 comment:

  1. So good to have you back & many congratulations! <3 Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete