Monday, January 27, 2014

24 Weeks

I was hesitant to post any maternity pictures. You see, pregnancy does this funny thing of making you super sub-conscience. Well at least for me, and it may be just the fact that this is my first time around at it. I have virtually been the same size forever, I can still pretty much wear the same clothes I did in High School so once you can't fit into those clothes anymore it does a work on you.
The first time I couldn't button one of my shirt all the way(up top got bigger before the belly), I cried hysterically for 30 minutes straight. Am I proud of that? No, but these emotions. It was  is hard dealing with your body changes and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
At the beginning I felt like the odd ball out, so many people I knew were pregnant and they were soaking it up! Loving every minute of it, and I felt guilty for not purely enjoying it, however I have learned that a lot feel the same way as I did.
I've come to grips with it and am starting to embrace the new me.
Anyway, these shots are me at 24 weeks(last week) .


Black has been my favorite color!


Shirt:Merona{Target,old}
Belt: Merona Leopard Print Calf Hair {Target}
Pants: Faux Leather{H&M,old}
Shoes: Steve Madden Leopard Print Flats{old}




xo jess

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! It's definitely a difficult change but you should definitely embrace it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete