Monday, June 24, 2013

Lackluster


I have been uninspired, unmotivated, and uninterested in fashion lately. 

Perhaps it is because I am on school break, but summer sometimes get me down. Why does it have to be so dang hot. I'd just rather stay inside in the air. And most times in my jean shorts and a tee. Nothing interesting. So bare with me while I get out of this funk! 
Is it just me or do some feel the same way? I've tried to bring back the spark by broswing pinterest and other fashion blogs, but nothing, it better come back soon I've got a trip coming up that I have to pack for! 
At least I'll be shopping and getting some new clothes, so maybe that will inspire me!

Anyhow, some things that I never get uninterested in is SHOES! So I will show you some of my must-haves ---- Needs!



Now I'm partial to Steve Madden, so most of these are going to be from there! 



Marlenee Ankle Strap

New and I already need all of the colors! (Comes in 9 different colors and patterns)
 Marlenee {$99.95} Here





Nanncy Wedge


I've had my eye on these beauties so a few weeks, they are my next purchase! Comes in four different colors and patterns.
Nanncy{$69.95} here



Printed Fabric Slipper from Zara

Great print, and on sale! 

Printed Fabric Flats {on sale for $49.99} here



Sandals with Tassels from Zara


How fun are these! I love them! 


Sandals with tassels{on sale $59.99} here


What are some of your must have when it come to shoes this season? 


xo jess


4 comments:

  1. Shoes and bags are how I get re-interested when I'm in a bit of a slump! I love your choices.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these shoes with us. I'm going to buy the last Zara sandals, they are soo stunning!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    My latest look 

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh they are amazing! I love Zara!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete