Sunday, June 9, 2013

June's Ebay Necklaces

Here are my favs and finds on ebay for June :)



$14.99 with Free Shipping here
I recently bought this one, just waiting for it to come. I love that it is so versatile and will upgrade any outfit!





I love this one because it's so simple but look great with a collared shirt! 
$12.99 with free shipping here








































     Loving the Yellow!      

Just ended for only $4.25 with free shipping!


Have a great weekend~

xo jess







5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, didn't mean to delete your comment! The first one is my favorite as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Love all your eBay finds :)

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥aley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the finds, the second one is just perfect!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete