Friday, July 12, 2013

Update!

So in the absence of myself, I have a bit of some news! 

There is going to be some changes to the blog and I'm happy to announce my sister will be joining me! A revamp of the blog will be coming soon. We will focus on fashion, design, and lifestyle! 

I am super excited about the help and what we will be bring you. So keep an eye out so the new blog soon. 
I also believe we will be renaming the blog. 
We will do separate posts and collaborate on some as well! 


So here's to a new chapter! 






xo jess

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay how exciting!! sounds fun!! can't wait to see the new blog/posts!! xxxx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to her and cant wait to see her posts

    ReplyDelete