Monday, September 8, 2014

Long Overdue Nursery Reveal

I know you've been anxiously waiting for my nursery reveal that is long overdue, sorry for the sleepless nights, to be quite honest, I hardly go in it, my son does not use it...
Dun dun donnnn...














 Oh I found a baby in the crib! 

Eww, he's grumpy.































The room is a mix of saves and splurges: 

Crib is from Babies R US {Here
Rocker from Walmart {Here}
Clear Bookshelves {Here}
Arrow Bumper  Etsy {Here}
Sheets from Target {Here}
Dresser is a thift store find
Cowhide Rug from World Market {Here
Storage Ottoman from World Market {old}
Curtains from Target {Here}
Accessories are a mix of thrift store, target, world market and handmade
Baby I found, ah, I kid, I kid.


xo jess




2 comments:

  1. AWWWW. This looks so cute!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped wall with that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete