Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Sunday

Just when I thought spring wasn't coming... it's here :)

Hopefully to stay. 

I'm finally excited for all that spring/summer entails and I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of the best summers yet!

I love waking up and throwing on some clothes and coffee and then heading out for the day which is what we did today. We stocked up on the yard essentials and spend the afternoon setting up our backyard for a summer of enjoyment! 

I'm in the middle of a spring clean - which I should be doing homework- but I feel like there is nothing better than a clean house! Anyone agree? Or is that my OCD kicking in? 

I hope everyone is having a splendid Sunday!


Last week in the City:


Banana Republic Blazer {$50}; Gap T-shirt {$7}; Ana Ankle Slipper pants{$20,here} Madden Girl Flats {$50}; World Market Scarf{old}







xo jess

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I could never put something like this together, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!

    xoxo
    http://www.thefashiondistrict.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cuuute! those flats are awesome! i'm looking for leopard ones myself :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo~ You look SO cute.. I'm LOVING that scarf so much!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair ! It's gorgeous :)

    X Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super super cute! Love everything about it:) following you as well.

    ReplyDelete