Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things I'm watching

Here in a few weeks when I have a little more time on my hands I will be doing some big projects.

First I will be cleaning out my closet and reorganizing it! You have no idea how excited I am about this. I will be getting rid of things I no longer need/want/can wear. I will then be updating my wardrobe for Fall/Winter.

Here are things that I'm pining over.

I'm watching on Ebay..


Ann Taylor Ikat pants

Ann Taylor striped jacket

Jacquard peplum top by Zara














Things I'm pinning...


Zara plaited black studded bag $199.99

Zara plaited Brown leather bag $149.99

Almost Famous Python jeans (here)

Almost Famous Floral jeans(here)

Things I purchased already..


J crew Camel Wool Blazer
J Crew red blazer


Roman black and white necklace


I am still working on what I want to complete these looks, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment