Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Last Wednesday

                                                                 The Countdown really begins today...


Next week today will be different. I'll be free.



I have been looking a while to find a pair of leather(faux) pants to fit into the trend for this fall. However I did not want to spend $200 on a pair of Michael Kors. I found a pair at Forever 21 online and within two days they were off the website. So very frustrated I went into H&M and found a pair for $34.99 and they are super cute~ This is the best picture I could find of them since they do not have them on the website.  
I love the beautiful gold zipper pockets and the slit on the bottom



Also on trend is the fur vest and I already have two fur vest but both are very bulky so this was a great alternative. 

I'm going to be doing some major closet cleaning over the next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment