Thursday, July 24, 2014

July's Wish List


When I first found out I was pregnant last year, I was excited that I would be having him in May(summer) because I thought: great weather, we can do things outside, go fun places. That was my never-been-a-mom expertise right there for ya.
He's two and a half month old. What can you do with a baby? Hardly anything. Did I forget that I live in the Midwest? Where most of the summer is spent in the 90s, the outside is no where for a new baby to be. Then comes this child, who by the way, hates being in his carseat and/or stroller as of late, and we can go no where by ourselves. So this summer has been me sitting at home. I'll keep my expectation of this summer for next.
Many afternoons are spent wandering the interweb, which has been me into trouble(Shop-alcoholic anonymous here) and have found some favorite things that I'm lusting over.


Forever 21 Denim Flats {here}


Short-Sleeved Oxford Popover {here}

J.Crew Striped Pencil Skirt{ here}
Pineapple Pocket Collector Tee {here}


xo jess

1 comment:

  1. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back,xxx
    My blog new post click & comment

    ReplyDelete