Monday, June 9, 2014

One Week Before

So things are finally starting to settle down.
My baby will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! It has gone by so fast yet so very slow.
I do have to say the hardest part is not feeling yourself.
Luckily I have lost just about all the baby weight but for all those moms out there you know there is a little more skin in the mid-section now.
I'll blog more about that later!

These photos were from a week before giving birth. I think what I had the most fun with while being pregnant was the combinations of outfits I was coming up with.

American Eagle Top{old,similar} Anthropologie Dress {old,cheap similar,Costly Fun Similar} J Crew Belt {here}






xo jess

2 comments:

  1. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete