Friday, August 9, 2013

Black and White stripe Obsessed


I mean, come on, who doesn't love classic stripes? 

From interior design to fashion, you can't go wrong. 

These are some of my Pinterest obsessions







And I can't forget about my new Iphone Case 


I love interior design so much, sometimes it hurts.

These have been my recent projects in and around my place!


My Main wall in my living room and I really wish I had a before picture, but basically it was pretty simple.


I spent around $35 on the project.


The Window pane was free, I found it in our barn last year when we were moving, I just cleaned it up and tadah!

The G and M(my husband's family name and my family name initials) were free from my old job, they were throwing away old signs so I (and someone else) tore them off and I just spray painted them! Mirror Star is something I've had for many years, I got it on clearance at the end of christmas one year, I think it was orginally around $25 and I enedd up paying $5. Black Frame was another thing that I have had for years and had been sitting in my basement. I just took out the old pic and tore a picture out of one of my design books and framed it! Shadow Box and Sea Fan, these are what I spent my money on, the Shadow box is from Michaels orginally $24.99 but I got it on sale for 40% off, score. And the Sea Fan I got off Ebay for $8.


          And the only thing left is the American Flag, which is again something I already had, I only bought the red,white and blue spray paint. Taped off the stripes, made my own star templates and went down to business.

So glad how it turned out! 


AND Today I worked on this...





The Picture on the left is the chairs that go to the Pub table, but honestly they are big and bulky for my small kitchen and a few months back I fell off one and broke the back in half(that is a story into it's self) So I was ready for a change! Again I used what I had! I bought these other stools two years ago off Craig's List for $100(4) and have them sitting upstairs doing nothing, orginally black I spray painted them white :)
Very pleased how the turned 

















Don't you love that cute little Basil plant? My dad grew it for me! I spray painted that pot too! :)




Xo Jess

4 comments:

  1. Totally loving black & white anything!

    www.chaoticyetchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love black and white stripes! That tote is so great and I love that chair!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog! Thanks for the comment.

    New to twitter and instagram:

    twitter.com/workxtine
    Instagram: xtinexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interior! What a very cute dining set! xx


    http://yenbirao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete