Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Well with Thanksgiving coming to an end I wanted to acknowledge it. 

I did not do the whole 22 days of thanksgiving but if I had these are the things I would have said:

       





        Every day I ask God why he has blessed me with such an amazing life. Why was I born in a country where I can freely do what I want. Why I was born into a christian home where I was taken to church every week. Why was I born with no physical problems. Why I am so blessed with a family who by the way is a little disfunctional but that's the best part. Why I met such an amazing guy who takes care of me and loves me despite my flaws. Why I have such amazing friends, near and far. Why I have never known what it's like to be hungry or without a warm bed. Why I do not have to worry about how I'm going to  pay the next bill. I am truly truly blessed and I know I do not deserve it. I am thankful for the eternal life I have in heaven and I hope I never take anything for granted. Thankful for another year I get to spend the holidays with all of my grandparents. I am thankful for a reliable dependable vehicle and can go out a buy new clothes(and shoes) when I want. I am also thankful that I can go to school and be what I want to be. Thank you Jesus for the many blessings you have given me. I hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving. Please do not take anything for granted, because it all can be taken away in a blink of an eye.



I am so very thankful I get to come home to this face every day, my baby fox




Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.
                                   Psalms 136:1


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great day!! Your pup is adorable!


    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete