Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Makin

A lot on my mind lately and hoping for some good changes a coming. Learning about your passions at 26 isn't so bad. I always think I'm getting to old, but after having some conversations they point out to me that I'm not which is good when you want to go in a different direction in life. So here's to makin and changin...


What do you do in St. Louis in the summertime??

You go to the Anheuser-Busch brewery of course!


I don't drink beer however I don't pass up on free things!
H&M blouse ($24.99) JCrew Toothpick skinny in mint($125)

Madden Girl leopard print flats ($24.99)
My fave Betsy Johnston watch and charm bracelet!!






 










Look these new jeans from Target, my obsession of patterned and colored jeans is alittle out of control at the moment however I have one more pair that I want...for now.
Beautiful Busch Stadium
 Glad I didn't wear those jeans, it was hot to begin with

Madden Girl Boots TJMAXX $30

 


Had my card's shirt paired with white shorts from American Eagle and a military inspired button up stolen from my guy :)

Weekend off; on these hot days wore my new J Crew Silk blouse(sold out, $78) hot pink shirt with cut off's from American Eagle


Another obsession is this nail polish Minted by Revlon!
And of course my love of all Betsy Johnson watches

No comments:

Post a Comment