Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday May 20th

Good day, I helmed my first pair of pants today, quite the adventure. I believe they are about 3/4" off of eachother, otherwise for my first I did pretty good. I have my last two days outfits to share plus things I've found on ebay for staple piece of a wardobe.


Are you feeling the Monday blues? Me too


Two days ago outfit:Anthropologie top, Banana Republic jeans($34.99 on sale) and Steve Madden shoes

Beautiful Shipping truck off Craigslist-20 bucks

Beautiful finds on Ebay. Burberry and Zara skirt and sweater

Yesterday outfit:Gap top:$6, American Eagle jeans, Betsy Johnson watch, World Market necklace and Steve Madden shoes

And my puppy foxy in the background :)

My favorite pair of shoes currently. Steve Madden I adore thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment